Thursday, September 3, 2009

L'oreal's De-Crease




hey everyone, it's me again. this is just a short review i wanted to get at you with.
the product i'm reviewing is L'oreal's De-crease. it's an eyeshadow base that's said to help brighten and prolong your eyeshadow. i recently purchased this product and find that for a drugstore product, it's actually very good. it might not be for everyone and this is just an opinion based on my personal opinion. the product doesn't go on wet, but actually a little dry and you have to be quick about blending it into your eye lids. so it would be best if you applied and blended one lid at a time. for those of you who have oily lids like me, and if you're on a budget, this product is a must have. i wake up early (around 6 or 6:30) every day and usually start applying my makeup @ 7. i can honestly say that my eyeshadow stays vibrant and doesn't crease at all for a full 8 to 9 hours. i even fell asleep with my makeup on and when i woke up, my makeup was still in place like i just applied it. again, this is an opinion based on my personal opinion. it's not expensive, i paid aproximately $9 for it at my local drug store. you can find it at most drugstores like Rite Aid, Duane Reade, CVS, etc, or wherever L'oreal products are sold.  i added a pic of what my (cotton candy inspired)makeup looked like today using L'oreal's De-crease as my base


No comments:

Post a Comment